700+ Free Turkeys With Holiday Trimmings Will Be Distributed
*This event has ended. Thank you to everyone who volunteered and attended!*
DATE: Saturday, November 11, 2017
TIME: 11:00AM – 2:00PM
LOCATION: DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Pittsburgh (Rear Upper-Level Parking Lot) – 500 Mansfield Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15205 (Green Tree) – Map below
*You must present the original voucher to receive your Free Turkey with Holiday Trimmings. Photocopies will not be accepted. Only one Voucher per household can be redeemed. No exceptions.
At Chaffin Luhana, we are committed to Doing Good By Doing Right ™ and giving back to the communities we serve. Thanksgiving is a time for families and individuals to enjoy a holiday meal. To do our part in making this Holiday Season special, The Chaffin Luhana Foundation will be holding our first Thanksgiving Turkey Giveaway on Saturday, November 11 from 11AM to 2PM in the rear parking lot of the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel located at 500 Mansfield Avenue, Pittsburgh – Green Tree. Over 700 free turkeys with holiday trimmings will be distributed to everyone presenting a Turkey Voucher.
The Chaffin Luhana Foundation is working closely with The Greater Pittsburgh Community Food Bank, Allegheny County Department of Human Services, United Way of Southwestern Pennsylvania, and The Veterans Leadership Program of Western Pennsylvania to invite those who are in need during this holiday season.
- Ronald McDonald House (Pittsburgh and New York), which provides support to families with sick and injured children.
- Habitat for Humanity, which builds homes with community volunteers and gives local residents a place they can call home.
- Joseph’s Soup Kitchen, which serves 400-500 meals every Saturday to NYC’s homeless and hungry.
- NY Cares Annual Coat Drive, which collects and distributes over 100,000 winter coats to families who would otherwise risk making it through winter without one.
- Newtown Kindness, which teaches school children and others to think kindly and act boldly.
Every day, Chaffin Luhana demonstrates compassion and is dedicated to making a difference in peoples’ lives. “We are extremely proud to bring our staff together to help individuals and families throughout the Pittsburgh area during this holiday season,” said Eric T. Chaffin, Founding Partner. “As a firm serving individuals, we want to extend our level of service beyond our work to give back to those in need,” added Roopal Luhana, Founding Partner.
Chaffin Luhana is a member of Injury Board, which is an international association of trial attorneys working together to make a difference in their local communities. Each year, Injury Board members from more than 100 plaintiff law firms come together as part of a nationwide community outreach initiative called the Injury Board Day of Action to give back to their local communities.
Map & Directions: